Somebody somewhere in the world was using up my website resources and keeping everyone out with 503 errors.In order to try and resolve this, I went searching and my host has some pretty amazing security features that I didn’t know about that I’m going to probably test a little bit more and then turn on for many of my customers. Things that should have been on all along for security purposes.Those were changes on the actual server before it gets to the website. Then I went into the website itself and added security features there including a firewall.In keeping with my personality, I do think without really reading the manual first, and that’s not always a good idea. Usually but not always.In any case, I ended up breaking my website in a weird way. Several weird ways actually and it’s taken me quite some time to troubleshoot and figure out what went wrong. Actually as of this writing, I have no idea what went wrong yet. I just disabled everything and it started working again so now I have to take the time and re-enable and retest things.Luckily this is one of the only tedious tasks that I actually enjoy enough to be able to do. So soon, I should have it resolved.I like it when the day tells me what to do. Lately I haven’t had a specific task to do and it’s made my days less enjoyable than usual. Today, I have several tasks in front of me and they are all doable so it looks like it might be a good day.