CPAC is a trigger word, for acid, not PTSD
Tonight I got to stay a while longer from the eyes of a stranger. My personal theries were shown in a very visual way, as a mix between the Matrix, and my kiea.
On DMT I saw my NOW, realized with a holywood budget. My imagined of the universe. Our entire existance, is as the story we present. Societies most vital moment in history isn’t the disovery of anything. The only thing that matters, is the instant any species first discovers the instamt a species discovers the only btrue thing that matters, is the moment, not of discovery, but in realization. I am so close. My memory is not of who invented the telephones, and thehn the realization that it’s pretty cool that every great invention was from somebody who looked like us.
The moment we realize everythig was invented by
Wait for it.
Perhaps the greatest T shirt of all.
The moment, slowly that the only thing I can remember is the moments of realization. The steps.
It makes a great story, told while I can stil remember it.
I would use vidoe, but its better this way.
SAdly, this way m,eans it is a story that may never be told. The story of steps.
Visualtions that curently are clear. Clearer than a usual LSD videals.
The steps. of realization when youi are dead.
- You bstart a blog.
- You are typing, with crystal clear memories of hell.
- The concept.
- You start, with the realization that you are dead.
- This is hell.
- You are typing. You know this is a great story.
- It is a visual you can imagine.
- As you btype, you are picvturing hiuge stars. You think of ones you like.
- IN your mind, a visual of Bruve Willas.
- He is a charecttrr you love from Fie Hard… did you ever wonder if that was a Christmas movie or not, enered your mind.
- For some reason, it is John something, hanging on with one hand.
- That John Maclean. that;’s it. He is hanigng off a buiding and saying something eyeoeu thtoughs was cool.
- You think of… pause.. Chevy Chase. No, you always felt guilty for not really gettimng into him. Something about it, especially as an old guy. He never quite pulled off the…pause… Joel Hale.. No waits, Hail? That doesn’t seem right. I want to say I’m a fan but I can’t remember his name. Is he the one with the late night bshow, at Midnight. Umm.. What’s his name. He is doing well. He is really the… umm.. Why am I spening time.. waiting timee on this thought. Ding. A bell rings. I think of the bell that…. wait fior it, the geratest T shirt of all time. Shit. There was a lot there.. It’s hard to keep up. Wham.. Ketamine. The first time I… Wait for it… no, wait, different this time. Yikes. Hell. The moment…. typoing slower thinking. WHOW! My thought….. hell. hell… hell, with a smile. Yikes. Wow. I just realizzzz.ed, this is amazing, I have pr….. y…. o…. This is amazing. I am actually in a gell I can d… Yes. I definat… This is good… Is i.. Dere… Synd… am.ac….opaus… Yes. Yes twice, because I believe I am vvvveeeeerrrrrrrr.oh, ait. I …. . . . . . ………… ….oh…..I am now imagining a… Hell that I csould act… becaus.. …. . . . . . . … .. . … ….. i/just turn……….a hell that cooould actyaislye be a new forms of helll where I actually an living ins a hell athhats is actualklsy me figureding out the excats emsomenst Ibdsic…..realsizxe that the hell is avsgsudalsjdyebemdckishasjasdjasdhkasdhkdkjhzdjhgadhgadkjh dh